Picking Buckets / Picking Hods
Heijmul picking buckets have been produced over 45 years and used all over the world to harvest fruit. This long experience has resulted in a pickingbucket with the following characteristics:
- Very stable construction, which prevents the fruit from being bruised
- A special lining for extra protection for the fruit
- Easy to carry, duo to double cotton straps
- Ergonomic dimensions, that results in a faster picking
- Excellent materials guarantee a long life
- Excellent price and quality
- Easily repairable
With more than 45 years of experience Heijmul developed a new picking box. A light, strong and easy to use picking box is the result. The fruit is protected by the aluminium box which has an extra lining to protect the fruit. Two ropes or elastic cords make it very easy to empty the picking box.
The new Heijmul picking barrow is the best support for the harvest of your fruit. A very light and stable construction of aluminium makes it easy to use. A large surface makes it easy to reach for the top of the trees, so you don't need extra ladders.
Replacement parts are available for the picking boxes and buckets. Please Contact Us to let us know which parts you need.